Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dog News

This was Jasper when we first got him back in February this year, I can't believe how little he was, I bought this bed for him thinking it would last, I did not realize he would grow bigger then Sparky, Sparky is unusually large for a Jack Russell, so I was certain Jasper would be "normal" size or smaller.......only he's not, he won't be a year until November 30th, I am really hoping he is done growing as he is rather large, much larger then I wanted and he insists that he is a lap dog.
This is Jasper now in that same bed, I decided it was time to get him a new bed only I could not do it without getting Sparky a new bed too so I had to by two of them. You think he out grew the bed???
Ahhhhh new beds, much more comfortable. One for Jasper, one for Sparky (Sparky was too busy outside keeping track of the squirrels).
Sparky and Jasper in their usual routine in the morning of staring out the window until they see a squirrel; then they both run like mad out the dog door and there they sit all day.

No comments: