Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 15th Aaron

Aaron turns 15!!
What else do you get a 15 year old that has everything........a 12lb shotput (had an 8lb for jr high but is now in highschool so needs to move up), a throwing axe (he loves axe throwing and is very good at it), some new hunting pants (outgrew the old ones, imagine that) and a metal detector.
I really don't know what Matt was talking about here.
Birthday dinner, Aaron wanted steak, mushrooms, baked potato and brocolli.
.....and Birthday cake, he wanted pineapple cake, a recipe I got from my Grandma Cabe -- it's very easy and very tasty.

1 vanilla cake mix, bake according to directions for a 9 x 13 pan. Cool for 10 minutes, poke holes into cake with end of wooden spoon, pore one can of crushed pineapple over cake, smooth out, let finish cooling in the fridge - for frosting mix 1 lg package vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk - beat until mixed then stir in 1 8oz container of cool whip. Yummy!!! I am not a chocolate fan, yes let me say that again, not a chocolate fan (even though I live with 3 of them), so I really like this cake.

No comments: