Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Before the boys woke up everything was pretty peaceful.

Then it was time to open presents.

What else do you get them when you have 4 feet of snow outside - A snowball blaster;
I got new snowshoes and poles as I was using Aaron's snowshoes (from before he wore a size 17 shoe) and using my cross country ski poles. Matt got him a pair also so we can go together. I usually walk my dogs every morning around the property but there has been so much snow it has been hard to so luckily we had the snow shoes.
Exchanging gifts.
Sparky patiently waiting to go outside.
Matt got a new carrhart coat
Hmmm....and these I bought for both boys but maybe was not such a good idea, blow up boxing gloves.
And Jasper finally got to open his stocking, didn't take him long to figure out how to open packages.
Sparky, he's an old pro at opening packages. That's why we now have the stockings. We use to wrap his presents and put them under the tree with everyone elses until he started unwrapping them when ever he felt like it.



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my oh my - is he really a size 17 now!?
I am so very sorry for him. You're pretty much doomed when you get above 14, as we're well aware!
Love the boxing gloves!
Merry Christmas!