Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snowmobiling

Today we took Matt's cousin Karyn and her boyfriend Roger for a snowmobile ride, we went to South Baldy. Here is a panoramic picture I took at the top of the mountain. You may have to click in it to enlarge to see it better.

This is my crazy snow loving snowmobiling rider - Logan Michael Castle - he's good - he loves it- this is is sport - his passion - he is very good and I love to watch him, I wish I could ride like he does.


This is the look out tower on South Baldy.
It was such a beautiful day, but cold, -18 at our house this morning. I love how blue the ski is and how white the snow is.

Here's me - usually not too many pictures of me as I am the one with the camera but since Karyn was with us she snagged this one.
This is Logan, flying off of the mountain. He has become an awesome rider and I just love to watch him.
Matt on top of South Baldy.
Logan
Logan. If you click on this to enlarge you can see the beautiful mountains in the background.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Your pictures are great, so I can imagine it must have been stunning in person!!! I just love how gorgeous it is when the snow covers everything.