Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fishing at Rufus Woods

We finally get to go fishing! I am really getting tired of all this snow. Logan tied some flies for us as we usually catch fish when Logan makes our flies. I will have to post some of his flies at another time.



Yea! I caught a fish! 2lbs and 16 inches - not too bad. Unfortunately I was the only one to catch anything - but the weather was great - 57 and sunny (and no snow) So we were all just glad to be out in the sunshine and on the boat. It was still a little chilly for the fish to be biting, they were moving pretty slow as the water was really cold - we will give it another month and go back. Last year we had great success the end of April.




1 comment:

Laurie said...

Way to be the woman and show the boys up! :) It's been so long since Travis has been fishing! He's definitely tied his fare share of flies. He's only caught dinner for me once, but at least it was on one of his lures!