Friday, June 27, 2008

Hi From Canada

Sorry, have not been able to keep up with my blog - Today is Friday, nearly Saturday. Just wanted to let you all know we are doing great, we have no cell phone and not much Internet so can't post much on my blog with out it canceling out on me, so I guess you will have to wait until I get home for the rest of the journey, I have some great pictures to share with you all. We should be home by Monday - But I have to work on Monday so you may not get much more from me until after that as I have to work Tues & Wednesday and will have to catch up on garden, and lawn and.... and .... and... and then there is the jacks of course, can not wait to see them. I hear they are doing well and their grandparents are taking very good care of them Sparky is being his normal Jack A**, and Jasper doesn't even realize we are gone, too young I guess, remember we have only had him for just a bit over 4 months so we haven't had him totally spoiled rotten yet. Will be talking to you all soon.

No comments: